Thursday, March 31, 2011

Golden Suffolk Cider – Delicious like Sunshine in a Bottle


Before I came to England I knew that the British loved their cider. Because I only tasted minor ciders until then I couldn’t really appreciate why this drink was so famous in the UK.
Now that I’ve tasted real artisan cider made locally in Essex and Suffolk I changed my mind regarding cider completely.

For me Hollow Trees Farm in Suffolk is the best place to buy good cider. The resource for their premium drink is grown right outside the brewery. There, fields of handpicked cider apples greet the eye with their astonishing mix of green and golden colours.
The scratting and pressing process, as the master brewer calls it, is still done in a traditional way which has its roots back in the 16th century.
After the three-month fermentation period the cider is matured for at least three years. That is one fact that gives Hollow Tree Farm’s Artisan Cider its distinct and overwhelmingly delicious taste.
Also highest standards of hygiene and quality apply on this cider as on every other product sold in Hollow Tree’s farm shop. Nearly all of Hollow Tree’s customers, including myself, are totally loyal and place great trust in their products.
For directions or online order proceed to Hollow Tree Farm’s website:
http://www.hollowtrees.co.uk/farm-shop.htm


Hollow Trees Farm Shop
Semer
Ipswich
Suffolk IP7 6HX

No comments:

Post a Comment