Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lane Farm’s Smoked Ham – Taking Sandwich to the Next Level


Regarding my travels and my experience in pork and especially ham I thought I had tasted the best. But now a little farm right in my neighbourhood changed my mind about that.
The purpose of my visit at Lane Farm’s Country Food shop was buying sausages for a barbeque, because I know how well they do them. The fact that I know their attitude to quality made it even more surprisingly for me that I had not tasted their best product until this day.
When Sue offered me a piece of their ham saying “You have to try this, we just finished it yesterday” I had big expectations in both taste and quality. But I was not prepared for what I tasted.
The smoked herb-marinated ham was so absolutely delicious that it really left me speechless. The fine herbs in symbiosis with the strong smoky flavour of the meat was a fascinating experience for me, even though I was really experienced with ham. Or so I thought.
After taking a fair amount of this ham with me, I decided to never again have a sandwich which is not made with Lane Farm’s Smoked Ham.
Do you feel like finding out more about Lane Farm and their delicious products including the perfect ham? Follow this link to their website:
http://www.lanefarm.co.uk/index.htm 

Lane Farm
Brundish
Suffolk
IP13 8BW

No comments:

Post a Comment