Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Essex Poultry – Chicken, Turkey, Geese my love belongs to these


East Anglia is one of the best places in the world to eat fresh, local fowl. If you are in love with delicious chicken and spicy turkey let me recommend some special friends of mine to you.
A perfect example of British high-quality poultry is Woodford Meats in Essex. Their brilliant assortment has an outstanding quality and taste and as customer you are assured highest standards and complete traceability.
I first came across Woodford Meats two years ago while searching the best place to buy chicken drumsticks for a barbeque I have been planning.
After looking at the farm and the chickens I quickly came to the conclusion that this was a brilliant place to buy chicken. The conditions of living for the animals and the cleanliness of the farm convinced me directly.
The poultry was awesome and the barbeque a complete success. All of my guests were fascinated by the extremely delicious chicken and I became a loyal customer of Woodford Meats.
If you want to discover their tasty products for yourself and be delighted by East Anglian Quality visit Woodford Meats website: http://www.woodfordmeats.co.uk/index.php

Woodford Meats
Bolt Hall Farm
Larkhill Road
Canewdon
Rochford
Essex
SS4 3SA

No comments:

Post a Comment