Tuesday, April 5, 2011

World-Class Chutney – It’s More than Just a Sauce



Indian Chutney is world famous for its fine and spicy taste and for the ability to turn a delicious piece of chicken into an overwhelming taste experience. But you don’t need to go to India to find brilliant home-made chutney. It’s right here in Suffolk.  
Jimmy’s Farm was always one of my favourite supplier of fresh meat and poultry. I have mentioned the outstanding quality of Jimmy’s Meats earlier in another post.
 When bought fresh beef at Jimmy’s the other day I realized that they added freshly made Indian chutney to their assortment. At first I was sceptical, because so far nothing could reach the original chutney I’ve tasted back in India. Nevertheless I decided to take a glass with me and test it.
During the next barbeque me and my friends tried the chutney with some chicken drumsticks and were absolutely flabbergasted. The unbelievable composition of sweet, spicy and fruity aromas hit me unprepared. It made the tender chicken tremendously delicious. Finally I found chutney outside India which is truly comparable to the original. I will definitely stock up on it for every decent barbeque needs to have some chutney coming along.
If you are interested in more information about Jimmy’s Farm or want to order this brilliant chutney or other condiments online just follow this link to their website: http://www.jimmysfarm.com/shop/index.cfm   

Jimmy's Farm
Pannington Hall Lane
Ipswich
Suffolk
IP9 2AR

No comments:

Post a Comment