Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The British Tomato – Making Your Pasta Unbelievably Delicious


Bolognese or Arrabbiata sauce made with fresh, juicy tomatoes. The best choice for your pasta isn’t it? For me it definitely is! And just when I thought my personal recipe couldn’t get any better I discovered the ultimate delicious tomato, right here in Essex!

I was always extremely proud of my homemade pasta sauces. In the course of the years I honed my favourites to perfection, improving the taste every time till it couldn’t possibly get any better. 
That’s what I and my friends believed before we got to know the extraordinary tasty, ripe tomatoes that are produced and sold locally at Blackwell’s in Essex.
 

Tomatoes are the base of every good Arrabbiata or Bolognese and so their quality and taste is extremely important for your sauce. Therefore check with local producers like Blackwell’s before heading to the supermarket. Buying just any ordinary tomato could make your precious pasta sauce taste like flavoured water.
If you want to check out Blackwell’s offers and see how to get there to see and taste what makes their British tomatoes so special follow this link to their website: http://www.blackwellsfarmproduce.co.uk/

Herons Farm
Colne Road
Coggeshall
Essex
CO6 1TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment